Friday, July 10, 2009

The Corpse Bride

Why don’t u look into my eyes,
Two shattered windows to a solitary soul;
Memories and nightmares sleeping in them.
Searching for u among the blossomed flowers
The weeping candles adorn my distant celebrations
A gathering of silence rejoices my forgotten essence.

I have been waiting for a thousand years, since that day,
In darkest end of our aisle with my jaded diamonds
Numb Fingers embracing a thorny dead rose bouquet
My virgin satin laces holding my perished flesh together.
Lonely eyes soaked in dewy love, anticipating sweet vows.
A putrid veil awaits your kiss for my parched lips.

Love, I have stood silently through intermittent ceremonies.
Frozen inside with a worn fantasy- Our beautiful wedding.
My gloves tremble when I cross my fingers behind the crowd
I got a bullet for a ring, a grave for an altar and tears for wishes.
A bloodied gown stained with eulogies whines in the moonlight...
Yet I bear this death with an undying hope to live happily ever after.

No comments: