Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Ends and memories begin Part-1

Good Evening!!

Hope all my dear friends are gearing up to say good bye to 2008 and welcome 2009 with a big bang.
The new year resolutions seem to be spilled all over the place. There is a marked difference in the energy levels that I observe this year when compared to last year.

There are umpteen reasons for people to withdraw from the party scene and sit put at home.

2008 was a year that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Not because it made me any richer or famous. Neither because it was too good from any particular perspective. This year was a year of learning for me. I went through highs and lows, but I came to terms with what exactly I wanted from life.

Lot of haze got wiped out and the blurred faces that I wanted to see always, emerged clear and sharp, only to make me more focused.

There were misconceptions about friends that i got rid of. There were loads of inhibitions that I had clinged to for several years. 2008 got me out of all those shackles.

I am not sure if I should put names here, but I really want to forget some people whom I came across this year. They taught me the most important lessons of my life, and made me wise in more ways than one.

And oh yes!! I have a goal to achieve, a wish to fulfill and a motive to move on.
Did you already guess it?? ;) ;)

1 comment:

Brainseeker said...

And to this re-discovered life my friend!.. lets raise a toast! Cheerz! :)