Sunday, December 21, 2008

How could you forget??

Why is it that God has made boys and girls so poles apart.......... I am really really sad today. I have a friend, whom I think is very decent and sweet. I personally think that if he wishes me one day before my exam it would go well. And look at this, he didn't wish me for my exam today. Leave that alone, he has not even bothered to ask me how my paper was.

I am not saying that he has not spoken to me on purpose. It sure has slipped out of his mind.......but did God make boys' brains out of Amul butter.....slippery and volatile.

I mean guys think it is silly to remember dates....but that is something we girls cherish. Its the best gift a guy can give to a friend only by remembering her birthday or any other date. Even we girls dont ask for something that is so expensive or rare to come across.

No mood to write anything at all.................How could you not even remember to ask me how the paper was !! :( :(

No comments: